- Vacuum investment casting
- Tool-less manufacturing of wax patterns
- Rapid core manufacturing leveraging existing partners
- Directional Solidification (DS) and Single Crystal (SX) technologies
- Etching, leaching, and finishing processes
- Advanced testing, including X-ray and Laue crystallography
- Non-Destructive testing and tactile dimensional measurement
- Lab R&D to accelerate product and process innovation
FLC Flowcastings GmbH is certified to the EN 9100:2009 standard.
Nickel-based and cobalt-based superalloys
FLC Flowcastings GmbH is accredited NADCAP for Non-Destructive Testing.